This spiced granola is sweet and crunchy – the perfect alternative to a standard breakfast cereal. Preparing on the hob offers a quick and easy alternative to baking the granola, meaning you can whip up a batch in no time at all! This is an ideal breakfast for meal prepping as you can make in bulk providing multiple breakfast servings.
- 1 cup pecans roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg ground
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves ground
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add the chopped nuts, seeds and flaked almonds in a mixing bowl, and stir well to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, erythritol and dried spices to a large frying pan over a low/medium heat. Once the coconut oil has melted stir well to combine.
- Add the nut and seed mixture to the pan along with the salt. Stir well coating evenly in the oil and spice mixture.
- Toast the granola in a pan over a low/medium heat for 6-8 minutes until fragrant and lightly golden brown.
- Let the granola cool completely and then break apart into granola clusters.
- Serve with ice cold plant based milk and transfer any remaining granola to an airtight container to store.
Calories: 646kcal | Protein: 17g | Fat: 59g | Fiber: 15g