This simple keto salad is easy to prepare and is a great addition to most plates, offering a healthy dose of veggies to your plate!
Servings: 2 people
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 whole lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the salad
- 2 cups rocket
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup goats cheese chopped
- 2 whole brazil nuts chopped
To make the dressing
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and balsamic together with salt and pepper to taste. Put the dressing to one side. TOP TIP: If you have a glass jar with a lid, you can add these ingredients to the jar and shake it up to combine. If you're taking the salad to work to eat, you can keep the salad dressing in the jar and add it when you're ready to eat.
To make the salad
- Add the rocket, cherry tomatoes, goats cheese and brazil nuts to a mixing bowl and mix together. Add the salad dressing when you're ready to eat and enjoy!
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 2g