This blackberry and ginger smoothie is thick and creamy with coconut milk and a touch of cinnamon and vanilla for a little sweetness. Coconut oil is used to provide a dose of healthy fats but mct oil would work just as well.The smoothie is best served immediately as it is or over ice.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp coconut oil softened
- 240 ml almond milk
- 110 g blackberries
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1.25 cm fresh ginger peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 120 ml coconut milk creamy part only
- 1 tsp erythritol optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately as it is or over ice.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 4g