This raspberry and coconut smoothie is deliciously creamy with a hint of lime and mint. A great option for breakfast on the go.The recipe includes a tablespoon of coconut oil but this can be substituted for mct oil if preferred. Perfect served as it is or over ice.
Servings: 2 people
- 240 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fresh peppermint leaves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil softened
- 95 g raspberries
- 120 ml water
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tsp erythritol optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately as is or over ice.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 4g