These keto avocado boats are topped with crisp lettuce and a simple prawn mayo with sour cream and a hint of smoked paprika. Simply scoop out the avocado flesh with the prawn topping and enjoy! These make for a quick and easy lunch option – fat packed and guaranteed to keep hunger at bay!
Servings: 2 people
- 12 king prawns cooked
- 2 avocados ripe
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 3 medium iceberg lettuce leaves roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, paprika, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a small mixing bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Add the prawns to the bowl and stir well to coat.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the stones.
- Divide the lettuce evenly between the 4 avocado halves.
- Top the avocado halves with the prawn mayo. Scatter with fresh chives and an extra pinch of paprika if desired to serve.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 28g | Fiber: 9g