This quick and easy Keto Cauliflower Mash is an excellent replacement to mashed potatoes and can be served with meat mains and fish dishes.Make it your own by adding additional spices and herbs! Or, change it up by trying my Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Servings: 2 people
- 1 medium cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
This recipe requires a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a potato masher instead.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a pan of boiling water. Cook for roughly 6 minutes until the cauliflower is soft, but not overcooked.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to your food processor along with the olive oil. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper to taste, and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 7g