This summery keto side-dish is full of healthy fats and is a great addition to fish and meat dishes.
Servings: 2 people
- 75 g peas fresh or frozen
- 1 avocado mashed
- ½ lime juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the peas and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Drain the water and set the peas to one side to cool.
- Season the mashed avocado with salt and pepper and add the lime juice and mint. Mix well and set to one side.
- Mash the now cooled peas and mix into the avocado mix. Season to taste and enjoy!
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 10g