This pumpkin spice coffee adds a touch of seasonal warmth to your bullet proof beverage! Perfect for a daytime pick me up or on its own for breakfast, this sweet coffee is a great way to boost your daily dose of healthy fats.
- 2 teaspoon erythritol
- 1 cup black coffee strong, hot
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter unsalted grass-fed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Add the almond milk, erythritol and coconut oil to a small pan. Bring the mixture up to a boil, stirring to combine.
- Reduce the heat to a moderate simmer and add the vanilla and spices. Stir constantly until the mixture is thickened and reduced to a syrupy consistency.
- Add the coffee, butter and syrup to a blender. Blend well to combine until you have smooth coffee with a frothy top. Serve immediately and sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon and add extra sweetener to taste.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Fiber: 11g