This turkey meatza is the perfect Friday night treat. A minced meat base is a great way to get all of your favourite toppings onto a low carb pizza! This pizza is perfect served alongside a low carb slaw or a mixed side salad.
- 500 g minced turkey
- 75 g goats cheese
- 12 Kalamata olives sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 large sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons parmesan grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup rocket
- 1/3 cup passata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius , 180 for fan assisted and line a large shallow oven tray with baking paper.
- Add the turkey mince, parmesan, oregano, ½ a tablespoon of olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together well.
- Turn the mince mixture out onto the lined oven tray and press into a large circle to form the base of your pizza, roughly 1cm in thickness.
- Transfer the pizza base to the oven for 15 minutes to cook.
- Whilst the base is cooking, add the garlic and passata to a small pan with a pinch of salt and pepper. Simmer for 4-5 minutes until the garlic is fragrant and the sauce has reduced a little.
- Remove the turkey base from the oven and spoon the tomato sauce over the base.
- Crumble the goats cheese over the pizza. Tear the prosciutto and arrange over the pizza.
- Arrange the sundried tomatoes and scatter over the olives. Sprinkle the rosemary over the pizza and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Transfer the pizza back to the oven for a further 8-10 minutes or until the toppings have cooked and the turkey is completely cooked through.
- Scatter the rocket over the pizza to serve.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 34g | Fiber: 1g