This easy keto side salad is packed with friendly fats and is a great addition to steaks, meat and fish dishes.
Servings: 2 people
To Make the Dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
To Make the Salad
- 1 avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced into quarters
- 2 cups rocket
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- To make the salad dressing, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and balsamic together with salt and pepper to taste. Put the dressing to one side.
- Prepare the avocado by halving lengthways, removing the pip and cutting into squares. Scoop the chopped avocado out of the skin and add to a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, rocket, fresh basil, and pine nuts to the bowl with the avocado. Add the salad dressing, mix together and serve.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 33g | Fiber: 10g