This simple chicken bake is topped with chopped tomatoes and a golden crumb of parmesan, ground almonds and aromatic rosemary.This is a quick prep option, perfect for weeknights and served with a side salad or steamed green vegetables.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1.5 tbsp parmesan grated
- 1.5 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, 180 for fan assisted.
- Add the tomatoes to a small bowl with the garlic and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together well to combine.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and pour over the tomato and garlic mix.
- Add the Parmesan, ground almonds and rosemary to a small bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle the almond and Parmesan mixture over the top of the chicken and tomatoes.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 23-25 minutes or until the chicken breasts are completely cooked through and the topping is golden.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 2g