This rich and creamy curry is packed with tender chicken and mildly spiced cauliflower pieces. The curry will provide 6 servings, simply cook and divide the portions as required then freeze any leftovers for future meals. This curry works well served alongside a keto flatbread for soaking up the sauce!
- 12 chicken thighs
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 2 coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 coconut oil
- 1 red onions finely diced
- 1 fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- Heat one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large casserole dish over a medium heat. Add the chicken in batches cooking until browned all over, then remove and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger to the pan, cooking over a low/medium heat until tender.
- Add the turmeric, dried coriander, cumin, and curry powder to the pan and stir. Sauté for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the pan. Stir well, coating them in the spices and seasoning. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk to the pan along with the chicken stock and bring to a boil, stirring well.
- Return the chicken pieces to the pan and reduce to a simmer. Continue to simmer uncovered for 30 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked through and the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Scatter with coriander to serve.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 33g