This creamy keto chicken dish is rich with aromatic Italian herbs, sweet tomatoes, salty olives and tender kale.Perfect served with a side salad or a portion of cauliflower rice. A great recipe option if you're cooking for a dinner date.
Servings: 4 people
- 8 sundried tomatoes sliced in half
- 8 black olives sliced
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 3 cups cavolo nero stalks removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tsp dried italian herbs
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup double cream
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken breasts, cooking through until browned all over. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sweat the garlic until just tender over a low heat, then add in the dried herbs. Stir well to combine.
- Add the stock to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add in the cream and stir well.
- Add the tomatoes and olives and continue to simmer for 3-4 minutes to reduce and thicken the sauce a little.
- Return the chicken to the pan to heat through, then stir through the chopped kale leaves until just wilted.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 32g | Fiber: 1g