This deliciously creamy chia keto pudding makes for a perfectly sweet start to the day. This recipe utilises strawberries to compliment the flavour of almond, however, you can use any low carb fruit that you prefer.
Chia pudding will keep well in the fridge for several days meaning that this is a great meal prep option, perfect to grab and go when you have a busy start!
- 12 almonds
- 12 tablespoons chia seeds
- 8 medium strawberries
- 4 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- liquid stevia to taste
- Slice the strawberries lengthways into quarters and dividing equally, arrange around the sides of four sealable mason jars.
- Add the almond milk, almond butter (and stevia to taste) to a bowl and whisk together to combine until smooth.
- Add the chia and mix together well to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken and gel.
- Stir the chia mixture again and divide the mixture evenly between the four strawberry lined jars.
- Seal the jars and transfer to the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, but preferably overnight to set.
- Roughly chop the almonds and scatter over the chia pudding to serve.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 14g