This deliciously simple and refreshing smoothie is a great keto breakfast option. Packed with healthy fats, low carb fruit and a hint of warming ginger this is a great way to kick start your day. The smoothie is best prepared and served fresh. This is great served over ice or for an instant chill, use frozen blueberries in place of fresh.
- 480 ml coconut milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp coconut milk yogurt
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled
- 95 g fresh blueberries
- liquid stevia to taste
- desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- Add the coconut milk, coconut yoghurt, ginger, and blueberries to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add liquid sweetener and MCT oil as required and blend again.
- Serve immediately as is or over ice. Optionally, scatter with desiccated coconut.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 3g