This blackberry and ginger smoothie is thick and creamy with coconut milk and a touch of cinnamon and vanilla for a little sweetness. Coconut oil is used to provide a dose of healthy fats but mct oil would work just as well.
The smoothie is best served immediately as it is or over ice.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp coconut oil softened
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk creamy part only
- 1 tsp erythritol
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately as it is or over ice.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 4g