This keto gazpacho is a quick and easy lunch or dinner option loaded with healthy fats, low carb veggies and aromatic herbs.
The gazpacho can be prepared as instructed and refrigerated until refreshingly cool, or for an instant chill, simply add a few ice cubes to the blender!
Servings: 2 people
- 2 small spring onion sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper
- 1 avocado peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- 1 medium tomato blanched, peeled and roughly diced
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cucumber peeled and roughly diced
- 1/4 medium red onion peeled and diced
- a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- the juice of half a lime
- Add all the ingredients apart from the spring onions and only 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to a blender. Season to taste and blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning further if required. Add additional water a little at a time and continue to blend to thin the gazpacho to your preferred consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to chill.
- Scatter with the spring onions to serve and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Optionally top with extra diced tomato and coriander.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 24g | Fiber: 6g